VESRION 10.5 RELEASED
February 4, 2019
Version 10.5 has been released! This version introduces new features, UI change, bug fixes, new maps and patches.
- The gun game mode is similar to the known COD gun game.
- This mode starts once each game day (at 00:00).
- You will initially spawn with a simple pistol. On each kill, you will receive a new weapon.
- A kill using a weapon will advance a held weapon, a melee kill will drop your held weapon.
- Game will end when a player reaches the highest weapon (Rocket Launcher) and gets a successful melee kill afterwards.
- To join this mode, you will need to enter a pending list using /gungame.
- This is a new beta feature that is introduce to help with "sniper" bugged players.
- Session saving will be available after 45 minutes of constant game-play.
- When 45 minutes are hit, a /scs command will be available for 1 minute to save your current session.
- Saving the session includes kills, deaths and sprees.
- Once the command is used, a session will be saved and you will be kicked having only 2 minutes to reconnect or you will loose the saved data.
- It is recommended to get used to this command to help limit the number of sniper bugged players.
- The informative screen game text has been changed.
- New style is smaller to not block the vision during a fight.
- Added a new shop in the main area of the vault.
- Added a new section of the Vault that is accessible from Area 51.
- This new section is refereed to as "The Extension Area".
- The new area is accessible from two main locations:
- Area 51 solid door near the control room.
- The Vault corridor.
- Credits to ian for this map.
The Vault Zone
- Added a new zone.
- The zone is located between Area 51 and The Oil Refinery.
- The new area is available in /sp with random spawn positions.
- This area has a strategic location because anyone of hold will have easy access to Area 51.
- Added two spawn positions in Area 51.
- Added new spawn points in CBug DM.
- A spawn point selection dialog will now be shown on your first spawn.
- Changed the way spies disguise.
- Spies will now be able to choose a team to disguise to and a selected class from that team.
- This will make it harder for players to identify spies from the head tags.
- The head tag will now show the disguised team name along with the class name.
- Spies will now spawn with one disguise kit.
- Added a new C4 feature to the demolition class.
- A C4 can be planted along with a mine.
- A C4 will be manually detonated using the MMB.
- A C4 has similar behavior as a mine. Hence, it will be removed when shot and lost on death.
Anti Explosion Vests
- The old anti mine vests were removed.
- Introducing the anti explosion vests that will protect players from demolition explosions.
- The vests are similar to the old anti mine vests, and are available from the shop.
- Added three new daily challenges.
- Added a /noclan command that blocks clan invitations.
- Changed the /team command to display team mates per classes.
- Fire shields no longer work for heavy vehicles.
- Fixed a bug with accounts that may lead to players loosing score, cash, kills and deaths.
- Fixed a bug that caused blood spread on head shot not to show.