Echo channel voice is now associated with your game account. To get a voice on #rww.echo, follow these steps:
- Join the echo channel (#rww.echo)
Make sure you register an IRC account:
Click here for information on how to register
Click here for information on how to login
Once you are registered, send a message to our bot (Ped) with the following syntax: !voice <IRC account> <server account ID> <server account password>
To message the bot, use the command: /PRIVMSG Ped !voice <IRC account> <server account ID> <server account password>
- Once typed in correctly, you will get a response: either "processing complete" and you will have your voice on #rww.echo (if logged in) or processing failed (reasons below).
- IRC account
- Your IRC account nickname
- server account ID
- Your server unique account ID
- server account password
- Your account password (used to identifying you)
Authentication and other errors
If you got an "Auth Failed!" message, then you failed to identify yourself, this could be due to several reasons:
- You are not registered / incorrect account ID
- Incorrect password provided
- The account must at least spend 2 hours on the server before being able to get a voice
- Your account is banned and/or disabled
Other returned errors include a description, you can always ask for help on #rww regarding any issues.
DO NOT TYPE IN THE COMMAND ON A CHANNEL. MAKE SURE TO SEND IT TO THE BOT BY PREPENDING /PRIVMSG Ped TO IT OR ELSE EVERYONE WHO IS ONLINE ON THE CHANNEL WILL BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR PASSWORD!