VERSION 9.2.7 RELEASED
May 9, 2017
Version 9.2.7 is now online on the server, this version introduces new maps to the desert along with other interesting features and bug fixes.
- Added a new site near Area 51.
- Added fences, a fuel tank and a tower near Desert Airport.
- Modified the Rustler take-off site at the top of the hill in the Arabian base.
- Reworked the terrace near big ear and transformed it into a military set-up with a small helipad.
- Fixed some broken fences of Area 51.
- Credits to ian for all the mappings.
- Added a new zone near the Arabian Base.
- Crossed Base was mapped by ian.
- View the map here.
- Added 3 new achievements.
- New achievements: Traitor!, Money Is Power & Fall From Above. Click here for more information.
- Added duel locations!
- You can now select what location do you wish to duel in during the duel invitation.
- /backup now flashes your color & map icon for your team mates only rather than the old red checkpoint.
- Your color keeps flashing for 60 seconds during which anyone can respond to your request.
- To respond to a backup, you should now specify the player using /respond (name/id).
- Disconnecting or dying ends your backup request.
- Changing your donor prestige now costs you $50000.
- The unique account ID now gets displayed in the General Stats in /stats.
- Weapon restriction on a class basis now apply to all given weapons and not only in shops.
- Fixed a bug in the database that caused some stats not to be saved correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused already existing bans to block players that are not in the correct range.
- Reworked the unique IDs allocation in the database.
- Fixed a bug that caused damage not to be synced correctly and thus not blocking those who refill heath, armour, spawn vehicles, etc...
- Players can no longer use /fr when driving a heavy vehicle.