Keeping your account secure
First of, you must know that your account is your responsibility, if it got accessed by anyone or for any reason, this means that you are the one responsible for it and not us. Your account along with your password is well protected on our databases.
If you forgot your password, you have one and only one option to get it back or it will be lost! Be responsible when changing your password, and keep it noted somewhere safe and never forget it.
If you forgot your password, you can access the server and type three wrong attempts (fail to login):
You will get a temp name if you haven’t set associated an Email (which we do not recommend) and thus your account will be lost.
You will get a dialog that leads you to reset your password (Entering the account Email).
If you ever forgot your password, Emails will help you to recover it or else the case would be nearly impossible and your account will be lost. An Email should stay secret since it is a first level of identification. Your Email address is safe and privately stored and no one can access it.
Once anyone (or you) fails to login under your nickname, they will be redirected to a dialog where they need to enter the exact email address you that you previously associated with the account. If the Email is correct, we will send you an Email with a code that you will enter to proceed in changing your password. Once you type in the correct exact code you will get a changing password request, type in the new password and after that, login and keep your password safe!
Keeping your passwords safe
- We never ask for your password, nor you should give it to us too. Your password is hidden and no one can access it, no one should. We can administrate your account without your password.
- Do not share your passwords with anyone, for any reason.
- Do not use the same password elsewhere (and especially on SA-MP servers).
- Do not use your password on any website. We never ask you to input your password anywhere. Make sure of the website you are surfing too. Our website is cod-rww.com.
- If you do use social media to interact with other players, we strongly advise that you make sure your privacy settings do not allow other players to see your personal information, or use an account that is not your “real-life” account. We take no responsibility for whatever happens to your personal information if you choose to use it in such ways.